The VFS Certified Vehicle Licensing Agent will process vehicle/vessel license renewals and vehicle/vessel title transfers, for dealers and the general public. This is a privately owned agency, not a government job.
We offer industry leading benefits that include:
* Medical, dental and vision * Personal wellness program with an insurance premium discount * 401K plan with discretionary match * Paid time off * Company paid employee life insurance * Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and children * Voluntary short-term and long-term disability * Plus discounts on service and parts and more!
Wendle Motors is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be conducted on the chosen candidate prior to employment. Must be 18 years old.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned.
* Transfer titles of Washington vehicles & process Idaho boat and ORV tabs. Renew tabs. Issue permits and DP (disabled person) placards. * Open, close, and balance workstation daily. * Wait on customers and collect fees for all of the above functions. * Process dealer work. * Prepare daily paperwork for deposit. * Handle customer complaints/questions with integrity and poise, and take or refer the customer to the appropriate individual for further communication if necessary. Always represent the dealership in a professional, friendly manner and produce a level of service that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations. Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote self to guaranteeing the satisfaction of customers. * Audit each box of tabs received from the Courthouse. * Process all NSF checks returned from bank. * Pull, separate, and file all end-of-day paperwork. * Audit monthly inventory and any inventory received from the Courthouse. Prepare monthly inventory reports. * Retrieve mail from Olympia on computer. * Send out letters for Out-of-State titles that we receive through the mail. * Responsible for postage on daily outgoing mail. * Contributes to inter/intra-department team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be VFS Certified. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be VFS Certified.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. * Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. * Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Certified VFS Operator
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. * The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. * The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. * The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. * Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions. * The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.