Physician - Adult Primary Care - Federal Way
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- $230,330.00 - 230,330.00 / Year *
- 2218 SW 328th St
- Federal Way, WA 98023
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Job Number: 182308
Department: VM Federal Way - Adult Primary Care
Hours: 40 Hours
Physician - Outpatient Adult Primary Care Federal Way
Virginia Mason is fulfilling our vision of transforming healthcare by expanding our collaborative primary care team. Virginia Mason is known for innovations in patient care, with many accolades in the recent years including Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group&Top 100 Hospitals.
Our providers say they come to Virginia Mason for the reputation of high quality care and they stay for the teamwork and relentless focus on patient experience and outcomes.
* 1:11 outpatient call coverage shared among a group of Internal Medicine colleagues with combined 97 years of experience
* Average of 35 patient contact hours a week for full-time provider
* Compensation that incentivizes quality, a collegial team environment with superb support staff.
* Opportunities for research and process improvement work, collaborative decision-making, flexible schedules so we truly offer providers the ability to customize their schedules to balance the needs of our patients with the needs of our people.
* Support of specialists within Virginia Mason for collegial and responsive consults.
Work with a committed and caring team of doctors, allied health providers, nurses, medical assistants and clinical support team members, all of whom are committed to the Virginia Mason mission of improving the health and wellbeing of the patients we serve. We are proud of our strong quality outcomes, our focus on continuous improvement, our innovative care delivery models and our ability to have fun while at work. We are actively growing and expanding our practice to meet the needs of our patient population and are eager to have other skilled and like-minded individuals join our team!
The City of Federal Way is located 22 miles south of the city of Seattle, making it an ideal suburban location in which to live. The city has a large retail core and is home to many businesses including Weyerhaeuser, the largest private owner of soft wood timberland in the world. A wide variety of excellent living opportunities exist including condominiums, suburban neighborhoods, and homes with golf course, waterfront and water views. A large variety of recreational and cultural activities abound close by. In addition, Federal Way is a reasonable commute into the cities of Seattle and Tacoma for other recreational, shopping and cultural options.
* Internal medicine or family practice experience preferred.
* BE/BC in specialty area.
* Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
* Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.
Virginia Mason, established in 1920 in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent health care organization focused on delivering quality services to our patients. We have a 336-bed hospital in Seattle and multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 450 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best practices and a model that is the benchmark for other medical organizations. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really mattersyour patients.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
Located in the Pacific NW, Seattle is an area with a mild climate year round andclose to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains. City life and cultural activities are also thriving. With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you'd like to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practitioner, primary care, urgent, urgent care