GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is looking for an advertising art director intern to create multi-channel marketing initiatives that support our business objectives and creating work for integrated advertising campaigns (with an emphasis on digital) all while understanding intricacies of taking an established visual style and translating it into a complete customer experience. The ideal candidate would also focus on creating compelling content that offers strategic value in building the GoDaddy brand.
GoDaddy is looking for an advertising art director intern to create multi-channel marketing initiatives that support our business objectives. Candidates should have experience creating work for integrated advertising campaigns (with an emphasis on digital) who understands the intricacies of taking an established visual style and translating it into a complete customer experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate, relentless creative who crafts innovative solutions to our business needs while delivering on brand objectives. You are a 'big picture' visual thinker with an eye for details who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment with fast moving parts, and is confident creating compelling content that offers strategic value in building the GoDaddy brand. You are relentless in your pursuit of great work, with the ability to go deep into details to produce world-class creative solutions.
* Develops concepts that are well thought out and deliver against the creative brief.
* Collaborates with senior writers to produce a very high quality of advertising.
* Regularly creates work that makes its way to stakeholder meetings.
* Can handle larger assignment scopes, like TV briefs and integrated campaigns.
* Attends shoots with ACD's or CD's present.
* Presents work internally to creative leads, planners, account team and clients with a CD present.
* Demonstrates the ability to concept a platform idea, not just an execution
* Contribute to the development of concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form.
* Be a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate results.
* Provide quality assurance over creative deliverables.
* Ability to problem-solve and ensure deadlines are met and expectations exceeded.
* Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
* Ability to articulate creative ideas.
* Display a proactive nature, robust work ethic and accountability. Take ownership of projects, understand scope and goals, and meet deadlines and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
* Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote and other Adobe Creative Suite applications; experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred.
* Strong design skills
* Can art direct in a variety of styles, when needed.
* Can juggle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
* Ability to translate a concept across the consumer ecosystem including store/social/digital ads/mobile/commerce/web and apps, etc.
* Work collaboratively under the direction of the project lead
* Apply a deep understanding of and passion for interactive design.
* Create exceptional creative solutions that ladder up to the visual strategy provided by the CD and/or AD.
* Listen to, digest, and resolve feedback with creative solutions and a positive attitude.
* Have demonstrated, hands-on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences.
* Possess a strong skill-set in typography, motion, interactive, and mobile design.
* Display fanatical attention to detail and the organizational skills required to manage multiple projects and deliverables across different teams and organizations in an ever-changing environment.
* Possess strong analytic, oral/written communication, project management, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
Please visit our GoDaddy Brand video playlist for a closer look at GoDaddy's Global Brand projects and campaigns!
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at ...@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Job ID R005315