Commercial Performance Reporting provides self-serve, push, and ad hoc reporting to help inform decisions across the Commercial organization. We build flexible, dynamic, and interactive dashboards to provide insight into business performance, emerging trends, and distant outliers.
We are looking for an expert in dashboard design and data visualization. Someone who can understand the needs and wants of the business and provide guidance when needed. You will use this understanding to design and develop dashboards and reports that can both answer current questions as well as anticipate the next to arise.
* 7+ years advanced data visualization experience (Sankey, Pareto, Bullet, Waterfall, etc.)
* 5+ years visualization experience with Tableau Desktop (parameterized dimensions and measures, period over period, LOD expressions, tooltip charts, custom actions, etc.)
* 4+ years SQL experience (T-SQL, Teradata, Oracle, etc.)
* 4+ years of experience with published dashboards on Tableau Server (permissions, schedules, alerts, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience with connecting to and working with large data sets in Tableau (>10M record data sets, >10k data points to visualize)
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
* Superior organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
* Able to build strong cross-functional relationships
* Ability to perform data investigation (e.g., data source identification, feasibility of joins, determine data reasonableness based on business insights)
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Task oriented
* Team player
* Work cross-functionally as needed to provide solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Drive clarity on requirements and ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
* Document dashboard design, data sources, and report logic.
* Complete complex ad-hoc research, analysis, and reporting.
* Build interactive Tableau dashboards with parameterized views and dimensional drill downs.
* Design and develop Tableau dashboard templates that provide standardization of views with flexibility in data structures.
* Manipulate staged data sets to provide flexibility in visual design.
* Provide guidance and expertise in dashboard design principles and best practices.