Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Nutrition Assistant (Per Diem, Variable) at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA.
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a dedicated Nutrition Assistant who will uphold the goals and ideals of Swedish Medical Center in providing excellent care and experience for our diverse patient population.
In this position you will:
* Assemble and deliver patient, visitor, and staff meal orders in a high-volume, fast-paced environment to patients' rooms or designated locations
* Visit patients who did not place a meal order and assist them as appropriate
* Maintain cash bank and process cash sale orders
* Retrieve meal trays from patients rooms
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High school Diploma or GED
* Current State of Washington Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit
* Related customer service experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Food service experience
About the Issaquah Campus.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists.
Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietician, exercise, food, icf mr, nutrition, nutritional, nutritionist, sfs