lead enterprise architecture BI & CRM, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA
Customer Service/Call Center
101 S Jackson St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Summary of Experience**
+ Overall information technology experience 12+ years, 5+ years supporting global initiatives
+ Systems and/or application development experience 10+ years
+ Enterprise architecture experience 5+ years, TOGAF certification is a plus
+ Solution architecture experience 7+years, consulting experience is a plus
+ Working experience (7+ years) architecting Business Intelligence and Data Services solutions, including current and relevant experience with the following:
- Data Warehousing concepts and design across multiple platforms and vendors
- Master data management concept and design across retail, supply chain operations, and channel development domains
- Designing and implementing Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake Analytics solutions
- Troubleshooting issues within Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Analytics and Azure Data Warehouse
- Strong knowledge of scaling and tuning Azure Data Services for optimal performance and global consumption
+ Working experience (5+years) architecting Customer Relationship Management solutions, including current and relevant experience with the following:
- Customer relationship management concepts and design across multiple platforms and vendors, at least 2
- Customer relationship management concept and design across retail, supply chain operations, and channel development domains, at least 2
- Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience, including designing and implementing Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
+ Integration platform and patterns, including Cloud integration 5+ years
+ Security concepts and patterns, including Cloud security 3+ years
+ Technology infrastructure experience, including Cloud IaaS 3+ years
+ Functional and systems modeling 5+ years
+ Project management 3+ years
+ Indirect people management 3+ years
+ Business process design and analysis 3+ years
+ High degree of business and technical acumen in Retail, Consumer Goods (CPG), Food Service, Licensed Stores related industries and supply chain processes within.
+ Functional and Technical experience in Global Channel Development, Licensee Management, Product Development, Retail Order Management, B2B Order Management, Shipping Execution, Warehouse Management, Logistics & Distribution Planning, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing.
+ Familiarity with Retail ERP software such as Oracle Retail or SAP Retail
+ Skilled facilitator, with the ability to effectively manage discussions towards positive outcomes and results
+ Outstanding partnering capabilities and ability to work well in a global and highly collaborative team environment
+ Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability of approach and style to best meet the needs of the individual customer
+ Ability to build and maintain influential working relationships at all levels and across the enterprise
+ Capable of translating and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms for leaders both small and large group settings
+ Capable of leading and collaborating with fellow technologist and project teams to deliver new architectures and technology solutions
+ Demonstrated ability to define and execute modernization/transformation strategies that target modern compute capabilities
+ Ability to evaluate and present advanced solutions and how to apply them to global and regional business needs in a manageable, cost effective, and timely manner
+ Ability to set and communicate clear direction and performance standards and motivate teams to achieve technology objectives that are in support of business goals
+ Proven leadership ability including coaching and support of team in order to achieve partners, business and customer results
+ Ability to think in broad strategic terms for technology and business
+ High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of significant change and challenge in the business environment
+ Ability to create unprecedented architecture solutions that require a high level of critical thinking, creativity and innovation
+ Ability to evaluate long-term viability of emerging products and services as it relates to the Starbucks ecosystem
+ Ability to evaluate the business model of potential suppliers or partners and to provide feedback to business leaders
_Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances._ Associated topics: call center manager, expertise, guidance, lead, leadership, manager, operations, review, service manager, team manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.