Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (0.8 FTE, Night) to Nursing Float Personnel at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to support nursing personnel in providing nursing care to patients and assist with providing a safe, quiet, clean, organized environment for nursing care delivery.
The CNA will provide personal care for patients and is responsible for allied tasks and assisting team members.
In this position you will:
* Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
* Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
* Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High School diploma or GED or equivalent education/experience
* Current Washington State Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure.
* Obtain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association within the first two (2) weeks of hire.
* Sufficient education to read & understand instructions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Prior CNA experience in an Acute (hospital) setting.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, arnp c, board, cardiology, care nurse, certified nursing, crna, fnp, ob, physician assistant