General Surgeon Needed in Eastern Washington
- Washington state based hospital owned practice is seeking a general surgeon
- Must be board eligible/board certified in general surgery for consideration
- Located in a rural setting and jointly owned by 3 local hospitals within 30 minutes of each other; two of which are critical access.
- Primarily bread and butter but must have experience with interventional endoscopy, breast and advanced laparoscopy.
- This is an employed position
- MGMA median salary and RVU Production bonus
- Population served is 80,000
- 1:5 call schedule.
- Located 60 miles south of Spokane, Washington
- The area is home to 2 large universities; Washington State and the University of Idaho. They offer a diverse culture in a uniquely quite environment that is a great place to raise a family.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician