Do you have a passion for creating new services, products and business models? Do you want to build industry-changing solutions from the ground up? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a bias for action, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems? If yes, you should join the Disruptive Horizons Team in Boeing HorizonX.
Boeing HorizonX applies its momentum to new business ventures to unlock the next generation of game-changing ideas, products, and markets in aerospace. From investment capital to technology commercialization and market access, Boeing HorizonX turns new ideas and businesses into reality.
The Disruptive Horizons team is responsible for deploying rapid test & learns and proof of concepts to create new disruptive solutions - business models, services, and products - that serve Boeing's customers, protect the core business and help create a future that brings flight closer to home. This fast-paced entrepreneurial team has an exciting Senior Product Management Strategist opportunity available. In this position, you will play a driving role in:
* Synthesizing key industry trends and customer problems to solve to identify opportunities.
* Launching in-market test & learns and proof of concepts.
* Helping build a new service, product or business model from the ground up.
* Coordinating solution development across cross-functional teams and internal and external resources.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about early stage ventures, have strong business strategy and product/solution development skills, as well as excellent project management abilities. S/he should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business concepts to driving solution development. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
* Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 3+ years of experience in a business strategy role
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
* Experience in product management
* Experience in product marketing
* Experience in mobility, aerospace or travel
* Experience launching a new product or services
* Prior product ownership experience
* Experience working on digital product teams
* Experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to empower strategic decision making
* Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award